OBMOČNA OBRTNO-PODJETNIŠKA ZBORNICA LOGATEC
Tržaška cesta 11, 1370 Logatec
T: 01 750 90 80
051 651 538, 051 417 778
Ponedeljek: 9:00 - 12:00
Sreda: 9:00 - 12:00 in 14:00 - 16:00
Petek: 9:00 - 12:00
The Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (headquartered in Ljubljana) is an umbrella organisation comprising the craft and small business chamber system jointly with 62 regional chambers. One of these is The Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Logatec which was established by craftsmen in 1979.
The Chamber of Logatec has more than 300 members (limited liability companies, sole proprietors and others types of business organizations) and is recognizable in the regional environment. It has access to information, an overview of events in individual branches, and provides the necessary infrastructure for the implementation of comprehensive business support services.
1. Performing services to members
2. Informing the members
3. Representing the members' interests before the government and local authorities
4. Exercising powers conferred by public law
• protecting and representing the interests of the members,
• informing the members,
• publishing "Krpanov glas" bulletin, sending email newsletters,
• providing full expert support and professional assistance to members in different fields (such as taxes, labour and welfare law, company and civil law, wages and salaries, accounting, technical regulations and standards, favourable sources of finance, public tenders, health and safety at work, etc.),
• managing the Craft register and issuing Craft permissions,
• organizing various trainings, excursions, seminars and workshops relevant to the needs of members and their employees,
• performing tasks of the SPOT (Slovenia Business Point) system,
• providing professional advice and offering assistance in opening a business,
• coordinating the work of professional sections,
• members networking,
• monitoring and dealing with craft issues,
• promoting craft and taking care of the promotion of the members,
• independently and directly cooperating with other regional chambers,
• communicating with the public to support and promote the traditional values of the members: hard work, effort, perseverance, honesty, honour, ethics, quality and excellence, knowledge and innovation,
• participating in coordination of the common and individual interests of the members in creation of economic policy and co-creating the best possible legislation governing craft, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises through the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Business Economic Renewal to Enhance strategic Development and Innovation in Alpine Space - BE-READI ALPS
BE-READI ALPS intends to contribute to the enhancement of the innovative and digital fabric of the Alpine space, designing and testing initiatives to develop an Alpine living lab that stimulates traditional SMEs to launch a "second life", through the creation of value chains extended at interregional level.
The partnership includes 14 partners from six Alpine countries (Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Slovenia and Switzerland): 5 chambers, 3 innovation agencies, 1 internationalization agency, 1 national financial agency, 1 university, 1 start-up, 2 companies specialized in private investment and digitalization support.
OOZ Logatec acts as a BE READI point (full member).
Project website: https://www.alpine-space.eu/projects/be-readi-alps/en/home
This project is co-financed by the European Union via Interreg Alpine Space.
Innovative marketing tools for the global competitiveness of the SMEs in the cross-border area - NUVOLAK2
The main common objective was the development, introduction, and dissemination of innovative marketing tools with on-line support on the Mikrobiz platform, in order to increase the innovation level of start-ups and SMEs in an international and multicultural environment, as well as the development of marketing skills, cross-border cooperation, and networking among the main actors in the field of innovation, in order to achieve global competitiveness.
Partners: Faculty of Managament – University of Primorska (SLO), ABC Accelerator, d. o. o. (SLO), Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (ITA), Associazione temporanea di scopo Confcommercio Trieste (ITA), Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Logatec (SLO), ARIES (ITA), PROTECTUS, storitve, razvoj in informacijska tehnologija, d.o.o. (SLO).
Duration: October 2017-June 2020
Project website: https://www.ita-slo.eu/en/nuvolak2
NUVOLAK2 project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Interreg V-A Italia-Slovenia 2014-2020 programme.
SPOT Consulting Central Slovenia
SPOT Consulting points offer a wide range of content services that help potential entrepreneurs to increase competitiveness in the market. Regionally organized SPOT Consulting points, in addition to implementing registration, termination and status change procedures, offer a wide range of services:
• informing, in the sense of regular and up-to-date informing of clients about activities, tenders and events in the field of entrepreneurship promotion;
• trainings and workshops aimed at strengthening the knowledge, skills and competencies of participants in areas related to the promotion of entrepreneurial culture;
• basic consulting to clients in areas ranging from the preparation of business plans, marketing and business management, as well as to the internationalization of companies and government incentives, where such consulting can take place either by phone or e-mail, mostly by visiting the client at SPOT regions;
• animating and connecting the regional environment in order to create closer cooperation between all actors in the region, including the organization of cross-border integration events with related institutions in neighboring countries and enterpreteurs;
• exchange of good practices and opening of new business opportunities within Slovenia, as well as cross-border for potential entrepreneurs as for small and medium-sized enterprises.
• co-creation of a support environment for business entities, which includes reporting on perceived administrative barriers by consultants, meeting of the support environment in the region and presentation of products of regional companies at one exhibition site in the region.
Partners: The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, The Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia, Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Logatec, Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Domžale, Data d.o.o.
Duration: 1. 3. 2018–31. 12. 2022
Budget: 2.163.400,00 EUR.
SPOT Consulting points are co-financed with the help of the European Regional Development Fund, the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology and SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency.
Management of musculoskeletal diseases and injuries at work in craft sector
The project focused on two key health issues that characterize employees in craft activities. These are musculoskeletal disorders and injuries at work. Many of these conditions could be prevented or mitigated, so the objectives of this project also relate to the dissemination of promotion and good practice for reducing injuries at work and reducing the number of musculoskeletal disorders.
Lead partner: The Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia
Budget: 223.223,00 EUR
The project was co-financed by the Health Insurance Institute of Slovenia.
Transfer of ownership in family businesses
The aim was to encourage stakeholders in the field of entrepreneurship promotion to promote the importance of family entrepreneurship and raise awareness of family business owners about the importance of preparation and various techniques of business transfer to successors, presentation of good practices and management in family entrepreneurship.
Duration: august 2018-november 2018
Budget: 1.000,00 EUR
Membership in the LEADER and CLLD Local Action Group
OOZ Logatec is a member of the program committee of the Local Action Group for the implementation of the LEADER and CLLD approach in the area of the municipalities of Logatec, Idrija and Cerkno. CLLD (Community-Led Local Development) is an extended approach that allows the involvement of several funds in the implementation of local development, which will be implemented by Local Action Groups in the period 2015-2020 and are subject to co-financing from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development, the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund or the European Regional Development Fund.
OOZ Logatec, avtorske pravice pridržane
Izdelava spletnih strani - Spletna postajaIzdelava spletnih strani:
Spletna stran uporablja piškotke za boljše delovanje
Z brskanjem po naši spletni strani se strinjate, da lahko uporabljamo piškotke, ki so namenjeni vaši boljši uporabniški izkušnji na naši spletni strani. Za lastne potrebe analitike uporabljamo Google Analytics, ki v ta namen namesti piškotke (izbriši GA piškotke). Več o piškotkih.